Friday 19 March 2010

NOW JUST CLICK HERE . . .



Today I'm struggling with technology. It's such slow learning that it makes real writing seem fast. Made even worse by the fact that children of ten can probably deal with all this with speed, wit and giggles. I'm battling with transfering images from one place to another, and with nothing arriving where it should. So, as Resident IT Guru is not available, I am stuck.

Enough to make me get back to Tome Two and the To Outline or Not To Outline Question . . .

3 comments:

  1. Images! I swear the way you're supposed to do them changes from one time to the next! And then back again.

    World Book Day/Week/Fortnight is truly knackering, isn't it - I was desperate to get back to writing and then found my brain just kept falling asleep. Only starting to get back to normal (ish) now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it's not just me. Have since been told that I should not be struggling with powerpoint but doing a slide show. Grr. All I want is a few pictures to show so that people can, perhaps, be amused.

    Good luck on the way to normal, Joan, or as normal as you need to get.I'm sure WBD creates a time zone all of its own, and we're flailing our way back up through the vortex now!

    ReplyDelete