Friday 19 February 2010

MENDED . . OR NOT?



A most satisfactory morning, as I did find my writing-not-admin head once more, and managed to mend those last minute edits. Sent my corrections off before lunch, and heard this afternoon from my hard-working editor that the Boy Called Mouse manuscript has now Gone To Production. Sounds rather grand. Should I look out my mink wrap and sit on the chaise longue sipping pink champagne now?

The email problem continues though. Great Author sent back a brief email to say that a simple message without attachments had reached him. So swiflty I re-sent the original, and . . . silence! Oh dear!

Spent the afternoon happily working on with my revision of Tome Two - at least what I've done on it so far - until I reached that painful point where new plot meets old plot with a loud crunching sound. Back to a few hours of Big Thinking. Without champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment