Tuesday 7 September 2010

It's here! It's here!

It's here! It's here! A ring at the doorbell and there is a postman, bemused the odd woman in a dressing gown who welcomed his parcel delivery by crowing with delight. Hooray! My author copies of A BOY CALLED MOUSE have arrived!

A highly welcome event, especially after a few weeks of family emergency which was thankfully sorted out by Leeds General.

Er, what happens now? Must get my "Journey to the Centre of the Earth" adaptation completed - it's going well - and start on some proper Mouse work.

3 comments:

  1. What happens next? I'd suggest scheduling a full afternoon of stroking the new arrivals and cooing ...
    Congratulations!
    Joan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joan. Am actually catching up with a bit of slightly more-than-urgent work. But i am also (in my head) secretly stroking those ten handsome copies and glancing at them coyly from my desk as they sit replendent on the filing cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think my postman thinks I am a bit weird, too, I was gabbling ecstatically when when the first copies of Dead Boy Taking arrived!!

    ReplyDelete