Sunday 11 July 2010

Maybe it worked?

Had a great time last week, and now I've recovered, have just had a sudden idea about an important linking scene, and suddenly Tome Two is waking up again. The relief.

Was it last week's inspiring company? The sessions, the talk, the giggles, the late nights? Certainly it all helped.

Or was it possibly the choice of at least three plentiful home-made puds (or more) twice a day for four days? Maybe both factors, and maybe also the space to think.

But something plottish has at long last clicked.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure it was all of those things, Penny! Sounds like you all had a great time
    Recalling my visit to Charney a couple of years ago, great company, wonderful time spent sharing ideas with like-minded people.

    I so wish I could have been there this year - perhaps next time.

    ReplyDelete