Monday 4 October 2010

Today's the day! Taraaaaa!

Well, it's here! Today's the day that my novel, A Boy Called M.O.U.S.E, is officially published.

I am just so very pleased and relieved that several people who have read the book seem to like it, and that the older KS2/junior children seem keen to read it too.

No party, fireworks or champagne, though might try a couple of those later when its not such a busy week. Instead I spent the day at a very nice school over near York that had a most interesting spiral staircase and some spooky stories that made my writing shoulderblades get itchy. (Mouse also got a great reception over in schools in Huddersfield last week too.)

Morever, to my surprise, I also feel as if I've been freed up to continue with the next book in the sequence too, now.

Just a few visits to go before now and then . . .

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Penny! Enjoy whatever celebrations you choose to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congratulations! I found you by accident and what a day to do so. Good luck. :)

    http://nissipeters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on page 50 and loving A Boy Called MOUSE. It's my bedtime read and keeping me up way past my bedtime. More later when I've finished it.

    ReplyDelete